New Geotechnologies for Disaster Management
Prague, Czech Republic, April 12-13, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen, Colleagues,
We have the pleasure to inform you that the international conference NGDM 2016 - New Geotechnologies for Disaster Management will take place in Prague during April 12-13, 2016.
We take the honour to invite you this way to take part in the conference.
NEW - The Conference program available - download pdf
The conference will be focused on the following topics:
- Trends and new technologies in deformation monitoring and disaster management
- Mine surveying in disaster management
- New instruments and measuring techniques
- Using InSAR and radar interferometry for deformation monitoring and disaster management
- Laser scanning applications
- Remote sensing and GNSS applications
- Engineering surveys in managing natural disasters
- Deformation measurement
- Recent industrial surveying and sensing technologies and applications
- Contribution of geodesy to disaster management
- Spatial planning in post-disaster and post-conflict situations
All theoretical, methodological and conceptual reports presenting contemporary geosciences development and problems solving ideas are welcome.
13 21 March 2016 -
18 25 March 2016 -
19 25 March 2016 -
11 April 2016 -
10 April 2016 -
12-13 April 2016 -
Abstract submission deadline
Notification on paper acceptance
Early bird registration deadline - the fee is 1100 CZK (about 40 EUR).
On-line registration deadline
- the fee is 1400 CZK (about 50 EUR).
Paper submission deadline